Introducing the Colorado Yetis 11U, 12U, and 13U Tryout information.
This team is about competing and developing the individual skills and knowledge needed to play at the next level. We are looking for athletes that want to put in the time and effort to get better as individuals and as a team.
Partnerships with Marucci and BB Sports allow us to offer some of the most cost effective pricing throughout the state. With a budget that will be approximately $1900-2400 offering more than most for that price
- 2 months of training in small groups for 90 minutes
- Player equipment pack that includes 2 Jerseys, 2 Practice Shirts, Bag, Custom Glove/Cleats, Custom Batting Gloves, Helmet, Pullover, 4 pairs of Socks, 2 Belts, team bats, and more
- 3 Free Clinics a year from coaches like Mike Forsythe, Kaleo Chung, Shea Bell, Logan Moore, Chad Bell, Andy Burns, and we will be bring in more
- Custom Training Profile and App that include data tracking, recruiting info, and take home training programs
- Player/Recruiting Profiles Online
- Access to the best indoor facility in the Northern Colorado area including hittrax, 4D motion, rapsodo(coming soon), full weight room, pro instruction, and more
- 45% discount on recruiting services(videos, online exposure, etc.)
- Discounts on Marucci Gear
- 10% off all BB Sports Gear and extra services
The Yetis are all about getting players better and putting in the work to get them better!! Are you ready to be apart of the Yeti culture?
- August 5th and Augusts 6th: 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Cottonwood Park
- 3074 South Overland Trail Fort Collins, CO 80524
Schedule a private before or after this date by contacting
Shea Bell— 970-214-1760—firstname.lastname@example.org
Todd Tolar- 970-237-9450
Colin Magnuson- 970-6315421